GIGABYTE 7 series flagship motherboard is the result of meticulous engineering. GIGABYTE has set the benchmark high for the 7-series motherboards, allowing you to push far beyond even the most exceptional levels of performance.
Built with an impressive 24 Phase power design, the GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards are able to provide strong and stable power for even the most power hungry CPUs, enabling overclockers to shatter the highest performance benchmarks. With multi-graphics support for both ATI CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA SLI™ technologies, GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards deliver the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution. With support for Super Speed USB 3.0 and Serial ATA 6Gbps, the GIGABYTE 7 series delivers the most advanced data transfer and storage technologies available today.
Leveraging the success of the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 3 design with 2x copper PCB and delivering a host of innovative technologies including the unique GIGABYTE 3x USB Power circuitry design, GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards set a new standard in engineering and design. With your first press of the power button, you will see why the GIGABYTE 7 series sits at the top of its class.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
The GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 3 design features twice the copper for both the power and ground layers of the PCB, dramatically lowering system temperature by efficiently spreading heat from critical areas of the motherboard (such as the CPU power zone) throughout the entire PCB. GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable™ 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps to reduce electrical waste and further lowers component temperatures. A 2x Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking...more
The Intel brand new computing architecture based on the innovation of micro-architecture transforms 3-chip solutions to a 2-chip platform. The next generation Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5 processors with LGA1156 package integrate graphics and memory controller to support dual channel DDR3 memory. Supporting Intel Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Core™ i7/ Core™ i5 processors provide the overwhelming performance with optimized power efficiency
* Please refer "Memory Support List" for memory support information
Note: Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
- Delivers vivid surround sound for music, movies, and games, using two to eight speakers or any set of headphones
- Designed to automatically deliver the best possible listening experience
* SATA3 RAID 0 4x and SATA3 2x performance are maximum theoretical values. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* SATA3 SSDs are not recommended for use in RAID 0 mode on Marvell SE9128 ports.
*onboard motherboard display functionality requires a processor with intel graphics technology.
The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that help you effectively improve system efficiency.
Industry's First 24 Phase Power VRM Design
GIGABYTE's cutting edge 24 phase power VRM design utilizes the highest caliber components to provide unadulterated, smooth power delivery for the CPU. Like a high performance sports car engine, GIGABYTE's 24 phase power design enables the best delivery of power to supercharge your system, giving extreme users unparalleled overclocking ability and the lowest temperatures to reach maximum performance levels.
The innovative 24 phase power VRM has been designed and engineered to deliver fast transient response times through quick and seamless power delivery during extensive CPU loading variations. In addition, heat from the VRM is effectively reduced by spreading the load between the 24 power phases, resulting in a cooler and more stable platform.
- Unique Screen Cooling thermal design effectively reduces the temperature around the CPU zone, and removes the heat between NB and SB area.
- Liquid Cooling system featuring special waterblock design with an enlarged dissipating surface area for enhanced heat dissipation and optimum flow-rate.
- High-Precision die forming technology utilized to increase the thermal conductivity of the material that makes up the heat sink.
- High performance Copper Heat Pipe with sintered process designed for ultra efficient thermal conductivity.
- External Heat Sink design utilizing a convection slot at the back of the chassis to increase thermal dissipation.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors developed by leading Japanese manufacturers. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games...more
* 50000 hours of work time is calculated at 85℃ ambient temperature.
Smart personal reminder of PC passwords
Your PC's Watch Dog
Allows you to go back in time on your PC and retrieve lost files
Time Controller for your PC
* Whether SMART QuickBoost is supported depends on the motherboard model.
Note: GIGABYTE motherboards do not include a Bluetooth® receiver; the addition of a 3rd party Bluetooth receiver is required.
* Spomínaný výkon je založený na maximálnych teoretických hodnotách z rozhrania jednotlivých čipsetov dodávateľov alebo organizácií, ktoré definovali špecifikáciu jednotlivých rozhraní. Skutočný výkon sa môže líšiť v závislosti od konfigurácie systému.
* Všetky ochranné známky a logá sú vlastníctvom ich príslušných vlastníkov.
* Vďaka štandardnej architektúre PC je určité množstvo pamäte vyhradené pre systém, preto môže byť skutočná veľkosť dostupnej pamäte nižšia, ako uvedené množstvo.