1. Collection and International transmission of Your Personal Information
2. Classification of the personal information collected and purpose of collection
1) GIGABYTE may ask you to provide your first and last name, mailing/shipping address (including zip code), e-mail address, telephone and facsimile number, and other personally identifiable information. (2) GIGABYTE’s purposes of collection includes but not limited to: a. When you purchase GIGABYTE’s product or service, GIGABYTE may collect your information to grant registration, provide technical support, product upgrade, discount and fulfill such payment, and product shipment or other promotion . b. When you subscribe GIGABYTE’s free marketing material of GIGABYTE’s products, services and other discounts; however, you may unsubscribe our marketing information at any time. c. When you participate any event held by GIGABYTE, GIGABYTE may use your information for confirming your identity, notifying of activities, and communicating with you for giving gifts. d. rendering you with support services, remedial services, user experience survey and analysis. e. replying your inquiry or information search. f. rendering customer care, customer satisfaction analysis and acquiring customer feedback. g. improving and upgrading GIGABYTE’s services.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
GIGABYTE processes your information with due care and consideration and will not sell or lend your information to any third party. GIGABYTE may use any personal information you provide for identification reasons whilst you access the website. GIGABYTE and all members of our corporate family reserve the right to combine the information we collect with that of any third party for marketing, the provision of services or any other like purpose.
4.Security of Your Personal Information
GIGABYTE is committed to protecting the security of the personal information you provide. GIGABYTE does not allow any third party to access personal information you provide to GIGABYTE without your prior consent. GIGABYTE uses the appropriate protection mechanisms, technologies and internal procedures to maintain the security of your information and prevent any unauthorized access of your information. In certain circumstances, GIGABYTE may use a standard SSL and SET mechanism to protect the transfer of your personal information. However, GIGABYTE cannot guarantee a perfect security on the internet. When using the internet, GIGABYTE recommended that you use alphanumerical usernames and passwords and change your passwords on a regular basis, as well as keep your computer up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and using such tools as virus/spyware scanners.
5. Maintenance & Management
GIGABYTE reserves the right at any time and under any circumstance to remove personal information provided by users, customers or otherwise. GIGABYTE further reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue or terminate any users' accesses to all or part of the website content without any prior notification.
6. Search, Update Your Information
GIGABYTE wants to help you keep your personal information accurate. You may view and change your registration information by logging in and editing your account settings on GIGABYTE website. For the security of your account, you will be required to sign in with your login ID and password. For further inquiries about personal information GIGABYTE stores about you, please contact us.
7. Links to Third Party Web Sites and Service
9. Contact Us
10. Announcements & Changes
GIGABYTE reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time. GIGABYTE will notify you about significant changes by placing a prominent notice on our web site.